"Not like the dentist's office, more like the medical bay on the Starship Enterprise. Most high-tech and professional dental office I have ever experienced. "
Brendan F., Hanover
Using technology for your best care
At New Hampshire Center for Comprehensive Dentistry, we use advanced technology not for its own sake, but because it increases clinical efficiency, improves diagnosis, treatment and quality of care. Once you experience it, you'll appreciate our difference. Your dental care is easier with:
- Our "chart-free" office. We've used Electronic Medical Records (EMR) since 2004, which streamline communication and provide better security as well as a "greener" solution.
- The latest in digital x-rays. There's an 80% reduction in radiation exposure compared to standard dental film and we use no hazardous chemicals.
- Instant high quality image viewing for digital x-rays and digital photos. You'll immediately see on the chair-side computer screen what your dentist or hygienist is seeing. You'll have a better understanding of your mouth as you and your dentist explore your oral health and treatment options.
- Our state-of-the-art Zeiss microscope with magnification up to 12.5x. It's available to our dentists for root canal treatments and cosmetic dentistry.
- Sedation Dentistry. If you have been fearful or anxious in the past during dental treatment, or wish to have as much dental work done in as few appointments as possible, one of our three choices for sedation may be a good option for you.
- Ultrasonic hygiene instrumentation. Allows for gentle complete removal of tartar and plaque build-up.
- Advanced sterilization equipment and procedures. Our voluntary independent annual Infection Control inspection has found no recommendations for us for the last three years - we're the first dental practice they ever inspected without finding a single problem!
- Complete patient monitoring equipment for use during sedation. Emergency equipment is up-to-date and maintained for readiness.