- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Special Therapy
- Appliance Dentistry
"The staff is so caring and sensitive here it amazes me and so clean and up to current trends and technology."
Claire L., Pepperell
What is Invisalign?
Welcome to the next generation of smile design. Unlike traditional metal braces, which can be an uncomfortable and time-consuming treatment option, Invisalign is comfortable, removable and invisible. It is the clear alternative to metal braces. The convenience and ease of use of the Invisalign system have made it the choice of over half a million people. In fact, Invisalign has been effective in giving hundreds of thousands of people amazing new smiles.
How does Invisalign work?
Invisalign uses a series of virtually invisible aligners that are custom-molded to gradually reposition your teeth into a smile you'll be proud of. Generally, aligners are changed every two weeks until the end result is achieved. Invisalign offers comfort, convenience and virtual invisibility during treatment so getting an incredible smile doesn’t have to disrupt your lifestyle.
How long will my treatment be?
Invisalign treatment is usually from 6-12 months and will depend upon the amount of movement needed to straighten your teeth.
What’s the difference between Invisalign and regular braces?
With Invisalign, you can:
- Remove your aligners to eat, brush and floss
- Spend less time getting adjustments
- Usually get results in 6 months to 1 year
- Be as active as you like—Invisalign doesn’t get in the way
- Feel more confident everywhere you go
With Invisalign, there are no metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth, and because you take out the aligners before you eat there are no food restrictions. Best of all, most people won't notice you're in treatment. Invisalign is effective for a wide range of smiles, including overly crowded teeth, widely spaced teeth, overbites, underbites, and crossbites.
How do I find out more about Invisalign?
Call or email us to set up your free initial Invisalign consultation. You’ll receive:
- The benefits of working with dentists having years of experience treating patients successfully with Invisalign.
- Your dentist will listen to your needs and concerns and provide you with options, recommendations and a written treatment plan.
- Our administrative staff will also be available to discuss any orthodontic dental benefits you may have, along with financial options that will help you fit Invisalign treatment into your budget (or learn more about interest-free and extended financing).